Friday 5 June 2020

Bradley's monster

Hey Bloggers Today I finished a Diagram of Bradley's monster you might be thinking who is Bradley well he is a character in there is a boy in the girls bathroom and first he turns out a bully but he comes to sense. It was quite difficult doing this because it was hard to do all of it it might look easy but it is quite hard to copy and paste it and move it all the time. I haven't learned anything doing this but I wonder if you have. Their is two top tips to give to you:
1. Give it your best
2. Have fun while doing it
I am enjoying the book so far and it is quite funny
ENJOY

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Deborah and im in room 24. I really like your monster it has lots of good looks(;
    I can tell it is a nice person by its giant red heart, I would definitely want to be his friend would you?

    Thank you so much for sharing you're blog
    post you should checkout my blog that's is
    where you will find my monster!
    My Blog

    BLOG YA LATER!!
    Ari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Deborah thanks for your comment a challenge that I faced while doing this was fitting everything on the monster like the two hands and the eight fingers. I will hopefully check out your blog soon and comment on your blog.
      I wonder what your monster looks like????

      Blog ya soon
      Deborah

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.