Friday 12 June 2020

My book creator story about Bradley's toys

Hey Bloggers I finished a task that I did and it was book creator. What I had to do was I am mean't to create a book and an adventure about Bradley's toys. I found it difficult because it was a challenge to figure out what to write on it. The interesting thing was there were different font's to do and let my imagination go wild.
Here are some tips: 
1. Let your imagination go wild unless you have to write about something specific
2. Have fun doing it
The Book is very funny and interesting and sometimes gross
Enjoy!!!!!!

https://read.bookcreator.com/TWq1wtGszhNsyD1cBM6cZZ76qF22/h38GcgfdSqC8Km72PfYH2A

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ari, Sarah here and I love your book it's super creative!
    How do you manage to make a book in book creator?
    Come check out My Blog!
    BB4N GTR CYL

    BB4N= bye bye for now
    GTR= gotta run
    CYL= see you later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Deborah from room 24, i really like your blog post about your story I remember when I made a story like this here is my blog link for you to see my story, My Blog

    BLOG YA LATER


    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.