Friday 8 November 2019

Week 1 writing The Forbidden Castle 😬😬





“Creeeaaaak” Walking in the cool dark night I shakily walk up the creaking steps. “ cacaw cacaw” lunging forward The crow glides across the sky like an elegant Swan noiseless. My body is shaking as I get close to what looks like haunting door I shook the doorknob we went in”already!’ Time was running out! I only had a matter of minutes. I searched through the area and through the gated rooms” when will I ever get out there is only 1 hour left” I sobbed feeling like giving up I saw this glowing thing shining like the sun peaking through a dark hole in this haunted castles whispers came upon saying “Lilia….. Lilia…... Lilia” I went to touch it Boom I was in this forest as the words came bigger………… “Tick Tock” !!!
ENJOY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.