Friday 8 November 2019

Athletics😁👑


Hey Bloggers I am here to talk about Athletics day and I had competed in. The ground heated against my feet as I walked barefooted. Sweat ran down my forehead as I  sat in the beating heat. I watched people running hitting their feet on the ground as they run past each other going back and forth. We went to the activities first we started of on discus and I came third and my friend Lelani and Matilda came 1st and 2nd and I came 3rd. We walked over to long jump which I came 4th tied with matilda and I was happy even if I didn't make me into 1st 2nd and 3rd. and then shot put which I came 1st and then
we had high jump which I am not good at. At the end of the Athletics we had a team relay race and our class came third. The day was hot so we all were very tired, by the time we got back we waited for a little while and then the bell went so we all went home and probably slumped ourselves on the couches.
ENJOY!!!
                                                            








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.