Thursday 14 November 2019

Time travel writing 2 week 5


Leaving the note that I send my daughter and left on the fridge my head droops as I walk to do my job big ben chimes twelves eyes almost closing as I follow the rocky almost smooth ground I walk with what I call my big ben. I go to work dust zooms around and blows into my face." TICK TOCK TICK TOCK. The tower looms over as if it were ready to suck me into time. I breath in the air that smells like a run over car. " I can never un-smell that even if I'm at home" Looking towards my time traveler I say to my builders" Have you got the time right or have you not built it properly" one of the builders came up" Sir it seems that you can enter here but some of us went and came back but some never came back. Heart heavy I salute to the Builders and said goodbye I will never see my daughter again I thought in my mind "here have this key" I said to the builder that came up to me" Yes I will guard it with all my life" it look like he was about to cry. This key was actually a different key it was the key to everything; the key to moving through time and space. Goodbye I said to my fellow friends..... I woke up into a sea world in a egg.......
ENJOY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.