Wednesday 13 November 2019

The Deep writing Day 1


Lurking beneath in the  cool dark ocean....... I wonder if I would ever get close to my favourite animal.... THE WHALE SHARK. If you are surprised you don't need to because they are sweet and kind and on that day that I was a swimmer swimming into the sea with my favourite animal. It was a dream come true while I was swimming with it it hollored a sound I just couldn't describe it. "aaaaaaaa" clasping for air I push my face lungs burning as I swim up into the air. I always remembered those dangers that lurk beneath or even losing your breath. I couldn't ever remember what happened because I think after that I became dizzy. I went back home soaking wet and my dad was gone.... note: I've gone to london to do a time travel. Oh No he is endangered I thought to myself............
ENJOY  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.