Friday 15 November 2019

The start of a new beginning


Looking beyond the shores I see the ocean Wait wait wait I am a turtle I have flippers Oh no and the worse this is I cannot not talk how am I supposed to express my feeling or ever go back to my daughter who is in London and I am in a tropical season. I started to freak out all the other turtles looked fine. I slowly cracked the shell open for the first time. The breeze brushed my face like a a tree gliding side to side smoothly. Running towards the Ocean I wonder if I would ever go back home...... Wait a second is that my daughter over there. " HEY!!!! LUNA OVER HERE" that is what I wanted to say but I couldn't. Suddenly a gust of wind blew me close to shore so I went in. " Haaaaaaa" the cool water splashed upon my face as I swam into the cool Ocean maybe living  in the Ocean wasn't so bad.......
ENJOY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.