Friday 1 November 2019

Week 2 writing hopes and dreams destroyed

Hey bloggers here is my writing I found this very interesting  and hard and easy all at the same time but here is a top tip make sure your writing are descriptive 
ENJOY!!!!




Hopes and dreams destroyed, I leave my home in ruins.
Tears run down my check like a waterfall never ending as
I look back on my family that is following behind.
Our  heads droop and the sound of birds chirping echo away and foggy mist covers the forest.
Feet sore, me and my family lie down onto the rough floor. “
Mum when will we find a new home” phire sobbed ” we will find it soon hopefully” Mum said sorrowfully
“ but for now we rest” dad said resting. We all look back looking at the foggy mist covering the ruined house.
Waking up to a sunny day and the sun is shining like a heater on us.
Having good rest we all get to our feet and start to walk onto where I thought we were going to be doomed.
We go through bushes like what we call a fantastic bush walk looking at what is in”
oooohhh mum look I found a rosella we go on this huge trip and find our destiny. 
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.