Friday 1 November 2019

Parvana diary👑🐶





Dear diary, Today I helped father sell letters in the Market place I am really not supposed to be out here since the Taliban’s came and took over the land but my father needs my help with his leg to walk . The Taliban forbid girls and women to go to school or to teach at school. I had to leave sixth Grade and my sister Nooria is not allowed in high school and my mother got kicked out of her writing job in kabul. Now I have to be stuck in a room with my 5 year old sister maryam and two year old brother Ali. Women are not allowed to go outside without their husband or father. My father always told the Taliban’s that he needs me to help him walk because he was often tired. I would always try to look smaller because I've seen what the Taliban have done to women either for punishment or what they did to them. My friends had fled the country but I wasn’t so sure that they would be in pakistan or somewhere als that is why I would never write to them. We always moved to different places because the places we went were always bombed and now this is the only place that we are safe. Until next time diary
ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.