Friday 9 August 2019

Mt Everest climb👑😃😃😃

                                                 Mt Everest Climb

Looking up at the peak of Mt everest I feel scared and worried because it is a big mountain and all I hear in my head is what if like what if I fall down or what if i'm not the first person or kid to climb up to the mountain. As I climb with my trusted friends with the voice in my head this interrupted sound went in my ear and it was howling and scratching going near and near me as the sound get louder and louder and the voice echos away. I said to one of my friends"quick get to the nearest cave even if we are split up keep climbing to the top". We all rushed to  the nearest cave 1 friend came with me and 2 of my other friends were separate. Two days have past and we were all so tired and yea we all came back together. We traveled for another 10 days and were groaning and regretting that we shouldn't of climbed this giant. The maximum we ate was 1 hour a day we traveled for 8 days..... "YESSS guys we finally reached the top of the mountain" I said then we were going down but then this creature out of the blue suddenly came it was as white as the pale white snow and as delicate as a feather it was a pegasus. There were three but they were light pink , blue, yellow, purple. We rode them into the sunset and left the mountain and always saw the pegasus each time but here is the secret to us they will always be ours. We all gathered and told our grams and gramps and told them every winter because the horses came on winter. ENJOY!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Titan from Room 23 at Owairaka District School. I really liked your blog post about Mount Everest. I remember when I did something like this but not with lots of words. Have you ever tried checking all your spelling before publishing it to the web?.

    Thanks for sharing your learning with me. You should check out my blog!.
    (http://odstitan.blogspot.com/)
    Blog you later,
    by Titan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Titan. Thanks for your comment a challenge that I faced when doing this was what was going to happen next and yes I have checked all of my spelling before I publish to the web but probably forgot this one to check.
      Have you ever tried to do a pacman genialy???
      I'll try to get time to check out your blog:D
      You can keep checking out my blog if you like http://odsariellabrooke.blogspot.com

      Blog ya later
      Ariella-brooke

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.