Friday 11 December 2020

Rainbow's end Yr 6 Trip

 Heyya bloggers,

I had an amazing trip to Rainbows End for Yr 6's and it was so cool. I went on the Gold rush 2 times it was the best because the person that was in charge for the karts of Gold rush was called Anthony and he was very interactive with all the kids which was good. I went on the less extreme for stratosphere because it looked too scary for very extreme it goes 360 for the very extreme!!!. I bought some things from the shop there but most of all I had so much fun with my friends and the rides. (I did not like the Fear Fall at all!)






  

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora, My name is Maria in Room 23. I really wanted to say that rainbow-ends was fun. Did you have at Rainbow-ends and who did you go around with.My blog
    Blog you later
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.