Monday 7 December 2020

Egyptian Scuba Diver Stays Underwater for 6 DAYS!!!!

 Heyya bloggers its me again here with another post. You guys may like to swim or not or you could hold your breath up to many hours,minutes or seconds. But this guy could stay underwater for 6 DAYS 6 DAYS that is like an obvious world record to stay underwater for 6 days. His fiance wanted to have their wedding underwater which is a little weird but cool if you think about it. Anyways here is the link to the Article Egyptian Scuba Diver Stays Underwater for 6 Days . I am so wowed by this and I hope you guys Enjoy this. Let me know what you guys think by commenting below in the comment section.

BLOG YA SOON  BLOGGERS AND ENJOY!!!!!


 


1 comment:

  1. Sup Ariella-Brooke,

    My name is Marwah. I am year 6 student at Hay Park School. This is my third year doing the summer learning journey. Your blog post caught my attention because it is crazy how someone can stay under water for 6 days, and I can only survive about 10 seconds under water. The way that you presented your information was easy to understand. I am wondering how they ate and drank to survive?
    How long can you breathe under water?

    I really enjoyed your blog post!
    Bye (._.)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.