Friday 25 September 2020

My VR Slide!!!!

 Heyya Bloggers I have another post for you to look at. I had done a VR slide about what happens in the ocean and it is pretty bad of what happens when rubbish gets dumped and animals eat the rubbish etc. It was fun because I love learning about sea animals and I got to write about what is happening in the sea. The most interesting thing that I learned was to look after each and every single sea animal even if they aren't a favorite be a Kaitiaki of our water's. If you want to make your slides interesting you got to focus and to make sure that you enjoy doing the task. 

What's your favorite sea animal?????

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Ariella! I think that is a very good slide. I really think Sir Peter Blake was a very good guy. Where did you find all this info?
    Blog you later,
    Maia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.