Thursday 17 September 2020

My School Pepeha

 Hey bloggers it is me again here with another blog post,

Me and my class did a school Pepeha and I really enjoyed decorating it to make a person want to read it so hopefully that is what I have done. I found it fun because I do enjoy decorating it and making it interesting. The most interesting thing that I learn't was to be happy to have a Pepeha for your own school and be proud of where you come from. My tips for you if you do it are: Make sure to make it interesting, have fun doing it. 

What is your school Pepeha?????

ADIOS BLOGERRRS!!!!!!

    

4 comments:

  1. Hey Ariella, it's Leilani here!
    Great job on decorating your slides, I also love decorating, especially my room.
    I really like how you put pictures with the sentences. I also enjoyed how you read the words, in case others can't pronounce it correctly.

    How long did this take you to complete?
    Will you miss hearing that at school next year? I know I will😭
    Come and check out my blog at:Press ME!
    BLOG YA LATER, Leilani.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lelani, Thanks for commenting on my blog. It's nice to hear from you and to comment on my blog. I Loooove when it comes to decorating stuff because you get to plan and then decorate. I tried my best pronouncing this. This sought of task took about 2 day's. I will miss hearing this Pepeha of our school.
      Have you made one like this????

      Blog ya later
      Ariella-Brooke

      Delete
    2. Hey Ariella!
      Thank you for replying to my comment!
      I have used that audio on one of my slides.
      Can you guess what sides?

      In the Beginning! I think you have done this too. Where you had to tell the story off by heart to the readers. Did you do it?
      BLOG YA LATER💙Leilani

      Delete
    3. Hey Lelani!
      Thank you for replying back to my comment, I hope you enjoyed the slide. I am guessing In The Beginning?. I haven't finished In The Beginning yet but I will soon.
      Have you made any other audio slide's???

      Blog ya soon
      Ariella-Brooke

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.