Wednesday 1 July 2020

Growth mindset slide!!!!!

Hey again it is me the blogger Ariella-Brooke here with another post. I have done a Growth mindset slide that me and my whole class did and I found it quite fun because there are heaps of positive things that you can think of. The most interesting thing I learn't was that there are always gonna be hard times but you can solve it. Make sure the slide is interesting for the viewer and have fun doing it.
What have you put in your growth mindset if you didn't do it what would you put in it??
COMMENT BELOW
BYE!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Levi from room 7. I like your decorated words and the colours that you use. see ye later bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Levi, Thanks for commenting on my blog. I also like the colors I used and it was difficult finding the right colors to put it on so that it doesn't look bad when I post it on my blog.
      Have you done one???

      Blog you later
      Ariella-Brooke

      Delete
  2. Great to see that you understand how the brain works and that you can always learn new things. Well done Ariella!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mrs Cramer, thank you for commenting on my blog. Thank you for the compliment it is great to hear from you on my blog. I had a bit of trouble catching up on all of the slides but I got through it anyways. I also wanted to make it interesting.
      Do you have a memory of having these difficult moments but figured it out????

      Thank you Mrs Cramer and Goodbye
      Ariella-Brooke

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.