Friday 19 June 2020

My respond letter to Carla!!!!!!

Hey bloggers this is my other chapter chat activity that I have done and it is me as Bradley responding to Carla's letter and I have enjoyed responding because I have actually never got a letter from people except from 1 or two people. If you guys did this maybe respond to what they wrote so that it does sound like you responded to them.
ENJOY!!!!

Dear Carla,

Sweet

Good to talk to

A good counselor


I thank you for the book that you gave me. I appreciate it and I love it. I am so sad that you have gone and I know it was from the heart.I forgive you for hurting me but why did you have to go? You were one thing I loved at school. I’m sorry if I have hurt you too. I was not in the mood to come see you Friday and Saturday to help you because it was just too hard to say goodbye.I don’t mind you giving it, it's just that when you said you’ll leave it broke my heart so then I ripped it up and didn’t want to give it to Mrs Ebbel. Thank you for telling me that I can do anything. I will learn to not rip it up next time.I wasn’t myself so I didn’t go to Colleen's birthday party. I’ll know that there would be lots of different parties and I know I will go to one hopefully. You will always be special to me too.It is always a pleasure to see you Carla and I wish you stayed as counselor


Yours Sincerely

Bradley chalkers  


5 comments:

  1. Hi, Talofa Ariella-Brooke, My name is Christian in Room 7 Owairaka District School, This letter for Carla looks great. At the start, It was sad but at the end, I was like "How did you these long words and big sentence". I say "You have worked so so hard on this letter". Maybe everyone would read this. Good work and Peace out. 👍👍😀😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Christian. Thanks for commenting on my blog I had a great experience writing it because I have never wrote a letter to someone. I hope it sounded like him and I hope you enjoyed it. It was a bit challenging to know what to write on the letter but this is what I wrote so far.
      Have you written a letter to someone before????

      Blog ya later
      Ariella-Brooke

      Delete
  2. Hello Ariella-Brooke my name is Kezia and I am from Room 25 at Owairaka District School and I love this post about a letter to Carla. I remember when I did a letter to Carla because I had a great time writing it. How long did it take you to make it? thank you for posting this post Ariella-Brooke.
    blog you later
    Kezia ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kezia, Thank you for your comment on my letter. I had enjoyed writing it because I have never done a real life letter and sent it to someone so it was a good experience to have. It only took me about 10 minutes to do it ( I think).
      Have you sent a letter???

      Thanks for visiting my blog hope you are well
      Blog ya later
      Ariella-Brooke

      Delete
  3. Hi Ariella, my name is Kezia and I am from room 25 and I really liked this post. It came back to me when I read this, because I made a letter to Carla too. How long did it take you to make it? I took about 2 days. Thank you for posting this post. I really enjoyed it!
    Blog you later,
    Kezia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.