Friday 6 December 2019

The Field of Flames 😁



Hey guys Please Enjoy the story :

Walking into the the cool dark night my feet hurting like a rock hitting my heel every time I take a step as I walk home...." UGGGGHHHHHHH" I moaned like a bear growling ready to pounce. " Mum I'm home" I shouted making a echo in the house no one answered I repeated her name again" Mum" no one said anything so I sighed and slumped myself onto the bed all I could hear was shouting and laughing. I peered through the curtains outside but nothing was there. "Great just Great now I have to go look for my mum and dad" I said to myself " WAIT" I had just remembered just before I went mum said we would need to go to a field something has happened. Tenseness grew through my mind 'what happens if my mum and dad got caught in a accident?'. 
I ran downstairs as fast as I could and out the door my heart was beating a thousand times then it ever beaten. This was not the night I wanted to have. I stopped in the streets suddenly to catch my breath. Suddenly my face began to light up and I am not meaning I got an Idea I mean like the sun shining on me. I saw lampposts with fire on them shining like a thousand stars lighting up the night sky. Many people were there and admiring the field some people gasp as though the've seen a huge giant wrecking buildings. I saw children laughing and playing with glow sticks (Even though they didn't need one because their were lots flames on the lampposts) I looked through the crowd to find my parents..... ( And then I find my Aunty Jane) I asked her " Do you know where my parents are"I sounded worried " they are just over there" she answered in a posh accent ( she had it since she was 13)  my feet started beating against the ground and find them in the middle of the field. Overwhelmed tears flooded my eyes I ran to them and gave them the biggest hug I could of asked for.
ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. So intense Ariella! Loving the similes and all those describing words CHOHOO!!! Lelei tele Arie, toaga i le aoga!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mum for your comment Love you

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.