Wednesday 4 December 2019

Cultural Festival

Hello Bloggers 
On saturday I went to a cultural festival to perform there. The groups I was in was Kapa Haka and cook Island. I found Kapa Haka cool because we sang a lot and did actions to the songs that we sang. I also found Cook Island very interesting because that was the first time that I have ever joined cook Island and Kapa Haka. It was a very hot day and when the Cook Island group performed because it was in the afternoon. I had fun in the Cultural Festival because I got to show my dancing and singing which I love both of them. I had lots of things to eat because I didn't eat since my first performance and then after I did. Some people in my school were still there even at the end. I went home really exhausted.
ENJOY!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.