Friday 25 October 2019

Rugby World cup 2019 survey

Hey Bloggers it is me Ariella-brooke
 I had done a graph/survey about which team is the favourite or who is going to win and I had interviewed Owairaka Members. How I had done it was I went and asked people and then I recorded it in a spreadsheet on a chart that is a graph. I found this challenging because you have to ask people who is going to win or who is your favourite team. I have a top tip don't just talk to a group get other people's ideas e.g don't just ask kauri or puriri or rimu. My prediction for this was that NZ will come first and tie with wales and england will come third and south africa will come last but I was right on NZ but wrong on the others here were the results:
1st NZ (85 points)
2nd tied South Africa & England (8 points)
3rd wales   (2 points)
ENJOY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.