Thursday 26 September 2019

Story 😁👑

                                             

Hey bloggers this is the story that I have done please Enjoy!!!
Running with the ball the crowd cheering as I run my heart is racing and I slow down I say in my brain as I get closer and closer to the scoring point 'am I going to make it' I hit the ground with the ball"RIING' the whistle rang and my team jumped on me. We all felt sweaty and after that I always ran as fast as I could. I ran but the other team kept on coming at me 'BOOM' someone tackled me I fell to the ground. I reached the ball out to my other team mates because this is my first rugby game. 
This is my second to last game for the black ferns before we are on break I had gotten used to playing the crowds go wild as the team comes out and I smile as the stands loom over us as we are walking out as i'm on fly back as we get ready for the scrum.
My team is really good as I am sitting on the benches and my heart races as I go up I say in my Head"playing against a good group might get us out in the semi finals. I gather all my strength and speed with all my might scoring.
This is my last game with the black ferns before we have a break and get back together and play we one by 30NL.
Enjoy Bye!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello
    My name is Theoden from RM 8
    I like your story well done good game
    👌😎👌

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.