Thursday 19 September 2019

Said Is Dead


Insert words instead of said to convey the meaning of the sentence


"It's wonderful!" sang  Franny.
“Stop that!” Rowena  yelled.
“Did I upset her in some way?” asked Lucas.
“It’s your fault” screamed Mason
“We need to get out of here quickly,” Finley exclaimed
“I like that!” decided Sarah
“Give that back to me now!” Ava commanded
“I don’t want to go in there” moaned Saana
“SIT DOWN!” Mrs O’Shea demanded 
“Can I please borrow a pen?” Kody asked
“Hey! Come over here!” spoke Rutva
“What shall we do now?” questioned Tamati
“I’m sorry” Marley mumbled
“Has anybody seen my lunchbox?” boasted James
“Watch out!” Ariella-Brooke called
“Oh, you gave me a fright!” added Zac
“Let’s go this way then Mrs O’Shea might not see us” whispered Matilda

“I can’t believe it!” Mansour yelped

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.