Tuesday 3 September 2019

Dame valerie Adams👑😁

Hello bloggers today I had done a genial.ly about Dame Valerie Adams and these are all the facts you need to know about you just have to click on the spinning buttons. I found this very challenging because I am just finding out facts about her while doing this genial.ly. I hope you guys learn about her too and you can share the facts with your parents. This is a great site to put your hero information on or interesting information. I hope you guys enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ariella it is Kylah from Room 7. Good job on your information about Valire Adams it was very good it had lots detalie about her and i learnt alot about Valire Adams. If you have time can you please check out my blog
    https://odskylah.blogspot.com/ blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Kylah. Thanks for your comment. A challenge that I faced when doing this was trying to do facts and get information off her and also adding detail in her personal life that she has.(thanks for checking out my blog)
      Have you ever done Genia.ly before??
      Make sure to check out my blog again :D

      Blog ya later
      Ariella-brooke

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.