Thursday 1 August 2019

Movie at Civic theater 2019

Related image
Hello Bloggers it is me again Ariella-brooke. Today we went to the civic movie theater with other schools and other classes. We started at 10:08 and finished at 11:15. There were different types of movies but my favourite one that stood out to me was the sloth with the ice cream one it was pretty funny and I think the whole stadium laughed. The reason why I loved this one the best was because sloths are slow and also he took to slow to eat the ice cream because the ice cream kept on tipping on him. It was the biggest stadium in the city that I have seen because there could fit like five schools in it. The other choice that I had was the tadpole that was the only one who didn't get to a frog for a very long time. hopefully you guys one day get to see it again or see it for the first time I hope you guys enjoy.
Here is the link to the Movies we watched
Blog you Bloggers later
Ariella-brooke  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ariela brook my name is Anjola from room 24 I really like your post about the film festival so your favourite was the ice cream one my favourite was the tadpole one it was cute what was your least favourite one my least favourite one was the super girl one
    Thank you for sharing your learning blog you later

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.