Monday 26 August 2019

Dame Valerie Adams sick scentences

Hello Bloggers these are my sick sentences : I flew through the air. There were people watching me from the stands. I hit the ground

These are the sentences that I need to improve here are my new sentences:

Zooming through the air the shotput went further and further until it dropped BANG! It hit the floor making a dent in the ground. People Surrounding and watching me made me get a bit nervous as I pushed the shot put with all of my might making a win for it. Hitting the ground with a dent in it winning as the crowd cheered wildly. 

4 comments:

  1. Wow it sounded like that actually happened and it was like you were there.
    From Charlotte rm17.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Charlotte. Thanks for your comment a challenge that I faced when doing this was that describing what it will feel like in that moment.

      Blog ya later
      Ariella-brooke

      Delete
  2. Hi Ariella-Brooke. I like your description and how you used great words.

    By:Isabella-charis๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜Š☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talofa isabella. Thanks for your comment a challenge that I faced when doing this was that describing what it will feel like in that moment.

      Blog ya later
      Ariella-brooke

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.