Tuesday 25 June 2019

Stranded


    1. Me and my friends were suddenly stranded on this little mysterious island that had this white sand that we’ve never seen before
    2. Palm tree’s loomed over us as we sat down on the beach. 
    3. The sand felt soft and fluffy under me as I sat on the windy stormy beach. 

    The calm water tiptoed up the beach and sprayed me wildly like it was trying to pick me  to do something like telling me to sail across the sea or returning something…..that…...wasn’t mine.  I looked across the water and saw this other I am that look a little mysterious it looked like it was abandoned. I called out to my friends” hey look I think I see an island over there”. I wanted to know what this was what's the name of the only animal or was it all mythical. I started looking for a way to get a boat” there is only one thing to do,” I said to my friends”SWIM” we all went into our swimming clothes and swam as fast as we could. We suddenly arrived at this strange looking beach and island. I looked spooky  like a foggy place that hasn't been visited for ages.”ok guys stay close” I said frightened but brave at the same time. We all grabbed something from the ground because there… was… a.. ‘’RRROOOAAARRR’’ . Ok So we came through this fight with the beast” AAAAHHH” I suddenly saw It’s razor sharp teeth. Ok let’s skip all this………..We swam back to the beach. We calmed a little bit as we were puffed out. We wrote different stuff like positive things like HELP or FRIENDSHIP and BEACH. We also looked for treasure but  as we were going along the beach our feet burned because of the sharp rocks that were in the way. One of my friends heart fluttered as we were closer to shore and also to the very close to the clear ocean. My friend hasn't had anything since well you know. As we thought of Ideas my BFF came up with an idea” Why don’t we build a raft'' ``ok” said one of my other friends we all started building the raft then took of to go back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.