Friday 7 June 2019

Bling our bins



Hello everyone this week is green week this week. Yesterday and wednesday we had buddy class and what task Me and my buddy and the rest of the class had to do was we had to do bling our bins. It was about putting the right rubbish into the right bins because NZ is known for putting rubbish in the right bins. How I found it was very challenging for me and my buddy because we were trying to think of what we should do for the posts. The difficult part was trying to make it interesting and bold so it can stand out. The fun part was decorating the bin post. We did it because we were meant to put it up for school assembly today and it was a competition to see who's bins could go up at assembly.



2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora, my is Zion-li from Room 22. I really liked your blog post about your Bling our bins. I really like how you put some effort into your yellow bin.
    Great Job, Ariella-brooke. Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Zion-Li. Thanks for your comment. A challenge that I faced when doing this task was trying to make the post on the bins look interesting so they can read the post.
      Hey have you ever tried to put videos or pictures of you on it???

      Blog ya later
      Ariella-brooke

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.