Tuesday 12 February 2019

the meteor magic

Today a meteor landed in our school and it was weird. It had smoke or (dry ice and water)
(I think it is fake)  some people were talking about it that it was fake and some believed it was real.  It was kind of weird that a meteor landed or they put a rock there because at school we are learning about space and the theme is the sky's the limit.

Here is why I think it is fake.
1.because when I looked under the rock it looked like there was like this machine doing the smoke
2.Because some people and I saw Mrs cramer pour water in the rock
3.when the fog came some of the rocks were wet and the Meteor or the rock should be hot and the stones should not be wet
4. scientist would be studying this
5. The buildings near would be destroyed
6. that it would be deep in the earth not on dirt

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ariella my name is Rico from Rm24 I thought the Meteor was real at the start but after all the little hints that it was fake I got pulled along with the its fake team. I knew it was fake because like you said why would it be on dirt. I really liked all the little questions why its's fake and stuff. Come check out my blog at http://odsricor.blogspot.com/ Blog Ya Later!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Rico. Thanks for your comment. A challenge that I faced when completing this task was Trying to find out some facts about this meteor that landed in our school.

      Have you ever tried something like putting on a slide or
      a photo?

      Blog you later
      Ariella-Brooke😁😁

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.